This practice handles your medical records in-line with the new regulations on data protection and confidentiality. Our Practice Privacy Notice explains why we collect information about you and how that information may be used to deliver care to you and manage the local health and social care system.
The notice reflects:
- What information we collect about you;
- How and why we use that information;
- How we retain your information and keep it secure;
- Who we share your information with and why we do this;
- Information about your rights in relation to consent to use your data, including the right to control who can see your data
- Information about your right to access and receive copies of your data and the right to have any mistakes corrected.
A full copy of the Practice Privacy Notice is available by clicking on the link below or by request at Reception.