Spa Medical Centre Patient Reference Group (PRG) is a group of patients and Practice staff who meet at regular intervals to decide ways of making a positive contribution to the services and facilites offered by the surgery.
Purpose of the PRG
- To foster and maintain a good relationship between the Practice and our patients
- To give patients and Practice staff the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest in their surgery
- To provide the means for patients to make positive suggestions about their surgery and their own healthcare
- To encourage health education activities within the Practice
- To develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care
How the PRG works
The running of the group really depends upon the group of people involved. Full meetings are held quarterly at the Medical Centre, normally on a Wednesday or Thursday evening.
PRG AGM 2018
Our Annual General Meeting takes place on Tuesday 27th February 2018 where the Management Committee will be elected and a work plan for the year ahead created.
The AGM is open to all patients and is a great opportunity to hear more about what the PRG does. If you would like to attend, please let one of our Reception team know, or email Cheryl Attrill on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
Joining the Group
The PRG welcomes new members, particularly representatives from the under 18 age group, parents with young children, disabled and ethnic minority patients.
Call into Reception to collect an application form or email Cheryl Attrill on email@example.com for further information.